Monday, October 27, 2008

And here I am

After four days on the road, I'v finely made it to the SF Bay area. On this short hitch hiking trip, I met two drug dealers, a very wealthy man, a perverted man, a crazy man, and a pagan. I'v been yelled at and had bottles thrown at me. I was almost arrested and I had to sneak out of someone's car. I'v listened to individuals, pour their hearts out to me. And I'v seen their loneliness. I think it's because I'm a stranger, that they think it's safe to tell me anything. It was kinda weird, but at the same time, cool.

But I'v made it. And I already found work for this week. My plan is to make some money, get some rest, and then hit the road again.

1 comment:

splendored said...

Frank, so glad you have this blog. keep us up on all your adventures.
cheers. AJ and Pearl